The Eddie Miller Memorial Foundation will host its annual golf outing here at Mallard Creek on Saturday, August 5th. Join us as we help to raise money for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and Cornerstone of Hope. These funds help many people fight the same battle that Eddie did.
The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention recently set a bold goal to reduce the annual suicide rate 20% by 2025, providing a sustained, significant investment in research, education, and advocacy. Help us contribute to their cause and a countless number of lives by playing in this fantastic event.
– Four person scramble format
– 8:00 am registration, 9:00 am shotgun start
– Beverages and Beer Included
– Lunch and Dinner (Ribs, Chicken, and more!) Included
– Special Eddie Miller Memorial Foundation Gifts for all golfers!
– Cornhole toss to win custom EMMF cornhole boards!
– Hole-In-One Contests to win a car, trips, and golf packages!
– Even better, we have prizes, giveaways, and 50/50 Raffle
$90.00 (For all on-line payments before July 1st)
$100.00 (After July 1st)