From entertaining clients to fundraising, Mallard Creek is your outing specialist. Having 36 holes, 180 riding carts, and 4 pavilions seating up to a total of 500 people, we can accommodate all events ranging from 20 to 360 golfers. Whether you are planning your first outing or your 50th, Mallard Creek’s staff can advise you and customize an outing format to suit your individual needs. From white tablecloth to backyard barbeque, from tee-times to shotgun starts, from casual to carefully orchestrated events, Mallard Creek Golf Club hosts outings of all kinds.
We service everything from family reunions, class reunions, bachelor parties, club and organization events, corporate functions, political fundraisers, high school and college sanctioned events, and charity fundraisers. Mallard Creek caters to all groups and all sizes.
We host over 300 golf events annually with spectacular results. Come to Mallard Creek to see why we service more golf events than any other public facility in Northeast Ohio. We are taking reservations for the 2016 golf season. Call our Director of Golf, Matt Scullin, for more details today.
Why Choose Mallard Creek?
- No deposit required to hold your reservation
- Pavilions are available at NO CHARGE
- You may bring your own non-alcoholic beverages for use at the pavilion area*
- Freedom to bring the caterer of your choice or cook yourself
- Acess to Free Ice for all your food & beverage needs
- Free Range balls for groups of 100 or more
- Access to our Walk-In Fridge for storing food/beverages
- Well trained staff to set-up, organize, and clean up all of your supplies
Click Here to Download our Golf Outing Information Packet
Friends of the Duck
Although you may choose to use any caterer, here are a few that have had great reviews at Mallard Creek in the past.
*all alcohol must be purchased through Mallard Creek Golf Club per Ohio State Liquor Laws