Going on 26 years, Mallard Creek has been hosting golf outings, large or small. Having 36 holes, 170 riding carts, and 4 pavilions seating up to a total of 500 people, we can accommodate all events ranging from 20 to 360 golfers. Whether you are planning your first outing or your fifteenth, Mallard Creek’s staff can advise you and customize an outing format to suit your individual needs. From tee-times to shotgun starts, from casual to carefully orchestrated events, Mallard Creek Golf Club hosts outings of all kinds. We service everything from charity fundraisers, corporate events, league outings, and any other reason you can think of to host a golf outing.
We host over 60 golf events annually with spectacular results. Come to Mallard Creek to see why we service more golf events than any other public facility in Northeast Ohio. We are taking reservations for the 2018 golf season. Call our Director of Golf, Matt Scullin, at (440)748-8231 for more details today. You can also email him at Matt@TheMallardCreek.com
Why Choose Mallard Creek?
- We can guide you to run a well organized and fun day for all of your patrons
- We are full service when it comes to food and beverages. All you have to do is place your order and we’ll handle the rest
- No deposit required to hold your reservation
- Pavilions are available at NO CHARGE
- You may bring your own non-alcoholic beverages for use at the pavilion area which can help you save a bunch of money.
- We provide ice free of charge
- Free Range balls for groups of 80 or more
- Access to our Walk-In Fridge for non-alcoholic beverages
- Well trained staff to set-up, organize, and clean up all of your supplies
Click Here to Download our Golf Outing Information Packet
*All alcohol must be purchased through Mallard Creek Golf Club per Ohio State Liquor Laws