The Fall Swing and Sip Golf Classic
Saturday, October 28th at 10 a.m.
General Rules and Additional Information
- Four-Person Scramble Format
- Men will play from the Blue Tees, Seniors (65+) from the Yellow Tees and Women from the Red Tees
- Shots may be played from within one club length of the originally selected shot
- No closer to the hole / Does not apply to shots on the fringe or on the green
- Please turn your assigned scorecard into the pavilion after your round
- Your starting hole is highlighted on your scorecard
- In the event of a tie, we will do a scorecard playoff working backward from the no. 1 handicap hole
- $40 team skins is optional and must be paid before play starts
- For door prizes and random giveaways, each player’s name needs to be on the outing roster
- Grab & Go lunch will be served at the pavilion beginning at 11 a.m.
- Dinner will also be at the pavilion following the conclusion of your round
Questions? Please reach out to us in the pro shop by calling (440) 748-8231 or messaging Info@TheMallardCreek.com
- Closest to the Pin (Men & Women) on Hole 21 and Hole 30
- Long Drive on Hole 33 (Men) and Hole 24 (Women)
- Long Putt on Hole 36
- NEW! Betting Hole on No. 25: Double your bet amount in pro shop credit if you hit your shot to within 20 feet of the hole (max bet is $100)
- Sip all day long with featured seasonal beers from your favorite breweries: Great Lakes Brewing Co., Fat Head’s Brewery, Samuel Adams, Jackie-O’s Brewery, Thirsty Dog, etc.
- Domestic Beers (Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light, Labatt Blue and more) and White Claw Seltzers are also included
- SHOT HOLE – Enjoy Spicy Cider Shots at the tee box on Hole 25 ($5/ea.)