The 5th Annual Red, White and Brews Golf Outing
Saturday, July 8th at 9 a.m.
General Rules and Additional Information
- Four-Person Scramble Format
- Men will play from the Blue Tees, Seniors (65+) from the Yellow Tees and Women from the Red Tees
- Shots may be played from within one club length of the originally selected shot
- No closer to the hole / Does not apply to shots on the fringe or on the green
- Please turn your assigned scorecard into the pavilion after your round
- Your starting hole is highlighted on your scorecard
- There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place team for both the Woods Course (holes 1-18) and the Lakes Course (holes 19-36)
- In the event of a tie, we will do a scorecard playoff working backward from the no. 1 handicap hole
- $20 team skins is optional and must be paid before play starts
- For door prizes and random giveaways, each player’s name needs to be on the outing roster
- Teams need to submit their team name prior to the outing start to be entered for a chance to win ‘Best Team Name’
- Grab & Go lunch will be served at the pavilion beginning at 10 a.m.
- Dinner will also be at the pavilion following the conclusion of your round
- Closest to the Pin (Men & Women)
- Holes 5, 16, 25 & 30
- Men’s Long Drive
- Holes 1, 12, 31 & 33
- Women’s Long Drive
- Holes 2, 18, 24 & 32
- Long Putt
- Holes 4 & 36
Enjoy free premium and domestic beers all day long!
Complimentary soft drinks and water will also be available.
Seltzers, liquor and mixed drinks will be available for purchase as well.