Going on 28 years, Mallard Creek has been hosting golf outings, large or small. Having 36 holes, 170 riding carts, and 4 pavilions seating up to a total of 500 people, we can accommodate all events ranging from 20 to 360 golfers.
Whether you are planning your first outing or your fifteenth, Mallard Creek’s staff can advise you and customize an outing format to suit your individual needs. From tee-times to shotgun starts, from casual to carefully orchestrated events, Mallard Creek Golf Club hosts outings of all kinds. We service everything from charity fundraisers, corporate events, league outings, and any other reason you can think of to host a golf outing.
We host over 60 golf events annually with spectacular results. Come to Mallard Creek to see why we service more golf events than any other public facility in Northeast Ohio. We are taking reservations for the 2020 and the 2021 golf seasons. Call our Director of Golf, Sean Moennich, at (440)748-8231 for more details today. You can also email him at Sean@TheMallardCreek.com
Why Choose Mallard Creek?
- We can guide you to run a well organized and fun day for all of your patrons
- We are full service when it comes to food and beverages. All you have to do is place your order and we’ll handle the rest
- Ability to bring in your own caterer or cook on your own for an offsite fee
- No deposit required to hold your reservation
- Pavilions are available at NO CHARGE
- You may bring your own non-alcoholic beverages
- We provide ice free of charge
- Free Range balls for groups of 80 or more
- Access to our Walk-In Cooler for non-alcoholic beverages
- Well trained staff to set-up, organize, and clean up all of your supplies
*All alcohol must be purchased through Mallard Creek Golf Club per Ohio State Liquor Laws