We are offering two junior golf sessions during the Summer of 2020. These are for children ages 6-16 and are being conducted with appropriate safety and health measures:
- Adjusted Times to accommodate smaller groups
- Social Distancing strictly practiced
- Safety precautions for all
- Agreement by all that anyone who is not feeling well on the day or the day before a practice does not attend that day.
Groups of 12 or less each session
Each session will then be split into 3 groups of 4 students. Each group will rotate through three stations – chipping, putting and full swing. One session is for beginning junior golfers and the other is for intermediate junior golfers.
June 23 – July 23
Each class meets once per week for 5 weeks. The cost is just $150 per junior golfer.
- Tuesdays from 9:00 – 10:15 (Beginning)
- Tuesdays from 10:30 – 11:45 (Beginning)
- Tuesdays from 12:00 – 1:15 (Intermediate)
- Thursdays from 9:00 – 10:15 (Beginning)
- Thursdays from 10:30 – 11:45 (Beginning)
- Thursdays from 12:00 – 1:15 (Intermediate)
- Thursdays from 1:30 – 2:45 (Intermediate)
Please do not register online as these precautions require a bit more communication and planning. Please contact Jim Wise at email@example.com to register. When registering, please include your child’s name, age, and preferred session. Jim will confirm registration and advise how to pay.
Questions, comments or concerns? Give Jim a call at (216)456-7318 or click here to message Jim Wise, PGA