The 2021 High School Development Program
Register Online Today!
Our High School Golf Development Program is designed for young men and ladies who play or are hoping to play high school golf.
This is a great program for high school golfers who plan to take their game and the upcoming 2021 high school season seriously. As a part of the program, you will take part in:
- 19 scheduled practices (1 per week) starting in early May. Remember, if you wait until summer, you are missing out on valuable time.
- 7 nine-hole playing opportunities with other high school golfers.
- Free range balls (two buckets per day) at Mallard Creek Golf Club from May through July (not just during the training sessions)
- Golf-specific body and fitness training.
- Full swing exercises, drills and instruction
- Short game workouts
- Breakout sessions covering the rules of golf, etiquette and the mental aspect of competing.
The cost of the camp is $500 and includes all of the above.
To register, click the button below or stop at Mallard Creek Golf Club in the pro shop.
Questions? Contact Jim Wise, PGA at 216-456-7318 or send him an email
May 5 – June 9 (Practice Only)
Wednesdays 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
– or –
Wednesdays 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
June 16 – July 28 (1.5 Hours Practice, 9-Holes)
Wednesdays 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Wednesdays 11:15 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Wednesdays 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
June 21 – July 26 (Practice Only)
Mondays 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
– or –
Mondays 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Jim Wise, PGA
Trummie Hudson, USGTF
Chris Sturges, PGA
“The road to success is always under construction”
– Arnold Palmer
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!
You must log in to post a comment.