Our High School Golf Development Program is designed for young men and ladies who play or are hoping to play high school golf.
This is a great program for high school golfers who plan to take their game and upcoming season seriously. As a part of the program, you will take part in:
- 19 scheduled practices (1 per week) starting in early April. Remember, if you wait until summer, you are missing out on valuable time.
- 9 playing opportunities (9-holes each) with other high school golfers – once per week during the summer.
- Free range balls at Mallard Creek Golf Club from April – July (not just during the training sessions)
- Golf specific body conditioning with a licensed golf fitness instructor
- Full swing exercises, drills and instruction
- Short game workouts
- Breakout sessions covering the rules of golf, etiquette and the mental aspect of competing.
The cost of the camp is just $525 and includes all of the above.
To register, click the button below or stop at Mallard Creek Golf Club in the pro shop.