High School Golf Development Program
at Mallard Creek Golf Club
Our High School Golf Development Program is designed for young men and ladies who play or are hoping to play high school golf.
This is a great program for high school golfers who plan to take their game and upcoming season seriously. As a part of the program, you will take part in:
- 17 scheduled practices (1 per week) starting in early April. Remember, if you wait until summer, you are missing out on valuable time.
- 8 nine-hole playing opportunities with other high school golfers – once per week during the summer.
- Free range balls at Mallard Creek Golf Club (not just during the training sessions)
- Golf specific body conditioning
- Full swing exercises, drills and instruction
- Short game workouts
- Breakout sessions covering the rules of golf
The cost of the camp is just $495 and includes all of the above.
To register, click the button below or stop at Mallard Creek Golf Club in the pro shop.
Questions? Contact Jim Wise, PGA at 216-456-7318 or send him an email