Register Your Team for One of the Year’s Best Golf Outings!
Friday, August 28, 2020 • 9 am Shotgun Start
A fan favorite since 2010, The Duck Classic Returns for its 11th edition on Friday, August 28th with a 9 am shotgun start.
A can’t miss event, this four-person scramble includes a fantastic day of golf and much more!
From great golf to delicious food, random prizes and giveaways to skill challenges, discounted beer prices to a team skins game, The Duck Classic has something for everyone to enjoy.
Registration is now open for you and your team to sign up for this year’s Duck Classic.
Be sure to register your team today as spots are limited and will sell out quickly.*
*In the past 3 seasons, The Duck Classic has sold out more than 14-days in advance. Please contact Sean Moennich by messaging him at Sean@TheMallardCreek.com or calling (440) 748-8231
- 18-holes with a cart
- Random door prizes and giveaways
- Closest to the Pin challenges
- Longest Drive contests
- Longest Putt hole
- $2 Domestic Beers
- Free range balls to warm up
- Italian Sausage lunch
- Strip Steak Dinner with all the fixings and complimentary beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Optional $20/team skins game
- Bevy of golf prizes for Top-3 finishing teams
- PLUS! All golfers will receive a FREE Mallard Creek Bridgestone Cooler!