Register Your Team for One of the Year’s Best Golf Outings!
Friday, October 1st, 2021 • 9 am Shotgun Start
A fan favorite since 2010, The Duck Classic Returns for its 12th edition on Friday, October 1st with a 9 am shotgun start.
A can’t miss event, this four-person scramble includes a fantastic day of golf and much more!
From great golf to delicious food, random prizes and giveaways to skill challenges, complimentary drinks to a team skins game, The Duck Classic has something for everyone to enjoy.
Registration is now open for you and your team to sign up for this year’s Duck Classic.
Be sure to register your team today as spots are limited and will sell out quickly.*
*In the past 3 seasons, The Duck Classic has sold out more than 14-days in advance. Please contact Sean Moennich by messaging him at Sean@TheMallardCreek.com or calling (440) 748-8231
- 18-holes with a cart
- Random door prizes and giveaways
- Closest to the Pin challenges
- Longest Drive contests
- Longest Putt hole
- Free range balls to warm up
- Italian Sausage lunch
- Strip Steak Dinner with all the fixings
- Optional $20/team skins game
- Bevy of golf prizes for Top-3 finishing teams
- PLUS! Enjoy complimentary soft drinks, water and assorted 12 oz. domestic beer (Labatt Blue, Labatt Blue Light, Yuengling, Bud Light, Budweiser, Miller Lite, etc.) before, during and after your round! You will also receive a free 18-hole greens fee for an additional round of golf at our partner course Pine Brook!