2020 and 2021 Rules of Membership
You hereby agree to these Terms & Agreements when you purchase a 2020 and 2021 Fairways Golf Membership
- Memberships are valid 7-days a week during open play periods at Mallard Creek Golf Club, Pine Brook Golf Links, Briarwood Golf Club and Hinckley Hills Golf Club.
- Memberships are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Instances such as health issues, moving away, or any other manner that inhibits a member’s ability to play Fairways Partner Courses will not be grounds for a refund.
- All members are required to have their membership card and a valid I.D. when checking in with pro shop staff at any of the courses.
- Members are responsible for paying mandatory cart fees whether walking or riding. Cart fees are $8 per 9-holes of play. This price is standard for all Fairways Partner courses.
- If a membership pass is used by anyone other than the intended member identified on the card, Fairways Golf Management reserves the right to confiscate the pass indefinitely. The card holder’s membership will be subject to immediate termination with no refund.
- The golf course at which you are playing will be responsible for the distribution of all alcoholic beverages at the facility, and therefore as members you agree that you and your guests will not bring personal alcoholic beverages. This is consistent with Ohio law.
- Members, guests and public players will not play the golf course during periods when a portion of holes (or entire course) is closed due to weather, special events or course maintenance.
- For the benefit of all players, our members will play the holes in the designated order. Jumping from hole to hole will result in being removed from the course.
- Memberships are not valid for league or outing play. A league is defined as a scheduled group of tee times held for a group on a regular basis with a beginning and end date. An outing is defined as a golf event in which an outing coordinator has signed a contract and reserved a spot for his/her group.
- Members, guests and public players alike must check in with the golf shop staff before playing the golf course. To ensure a position on the tee box for you and your group, tee times are required.
- Memberships are valid at each course during their respective seasons of play.
- Note: Memberships will be valid at Dragon Ranch Golf Club for the period that Fairways Golf is managing and operating the facility. There is no definitive timeline regarding this between the owners of the facility and Fairways Golf.