The 13th Annual Duck Classic
Friday, September 30th at 9 a.m.
General Rules and Additional Information
- Four-Person Scramble Format
- Men will play from the Blue Tees, Seniors (65+) from the Yellow Tees and Women from the Red Tees
- Shots may be played from within one club length of the originally selected shot
- No closer to the hole / Does not apply to shots on the fringe or on the green
- Please turn your assigned scorecard into the pavilion after your round
- Your starting hole is highlighted on your scorecard
- In the event of a tie, we will do a scorecard playoff working backward from the no. 1 handicap hole
- $20 team skins is optional and must be paid before play starts
- For door prizes and random giveaways, each player’s name needs to be on the outing roster prior to the start of the event.
- Please check in with our staff to make sure all of your names are on the roster/correct.
- Grab & Go lunch will be served at the pavilion beginning at 10 a.m.
- Dinner will also be at the pavilion following the conclusion of your round
- Closest to the Pin (Men & Women) on Holes 5 & 13
- Long Drive on Hole 1 (Men) and hole 12 (Women)
- NEW! Betting Hole on No. 16: Double your bet amount in pro shop credit if you hit your shot to within 20 feet of the hole (max bet is $100)
- $2 Domestic Beers
- $3 Premium Beers and Seltzers
- $5 Bloody Marys and Vodka Lemonades