The Superintendent’s Revenge returns for its second edition on November 7th at 9 a.m. and you’re invited to join in on the fun!
For just $85 per player, experience Mallard Creek like you never have before! With crazy par-7s, tricked-out pin placements, differently configured golf holes and loads of obstacles, this outing will challenge every single golfer – regardless of skill!
Be sure to register sooner than later as this outing will sell out.
Register today and enjoy:
- 18-holes with a cart
- Closest to the pin, longest drive and longest putt challenges
- Free range balls to warm up
- Complimentary water and soft drinks
- Chili dog with assorted chips and soft drink
- Smoked Prime Rib with Roasted Red Skin Potatoes, Green Beans and Salad
- An optional $20 per team skins game
- A slew of golf prizes for the Top-3 finishing teams (scramble format)