Registration is now open for the 4th Annual Great Lakes Brewing Co. Golf Outing here at Mallard Creek!
This 4-person scramble is sure to be one of the year’s best with fantastic prizes, great golf, delicious food, and of course, brews from Great Lakes Brewing Co. available throughout the course during your round.
Register your foursome today for the 4th Annual Great Lakes Brewing Co. Golf Outing on Saturday, May 7th before spots sell out.
Full Outing Details
- When – Saturday, May 7th at 9 a.m. (shotgun start)
- Complimentary range balls are available for you to warm up at 8 a.m.
- Format – 18-Hole, 4-Person Scramble with prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishing teams
- Individual Competitions – Long Drive, Long Putt and Closest to the Pin holes throughout the course
- Skins Game – There will be an optional team skins game with 100% payout. The cost is $20/team for those choosing to participate.
- Lunch & Dinner –
- Lunch – Choice of burger or Italian Sausage with chips and beverage of your choice
- Dinner – 12 oz. NY Strip steak with
- Great Lakes Beers – Free GLBC beers are included with signup and will be available on and off of the course
- PLUS! Random giveaways for all to have a chance to win
Spots are limited and will sell out
Register your foursome today!
There are no reviews yet.